The Archdiocese of Edmonton now has a daily news portal, GrandinMedia.ca.
Grandin Media informs and engages through the telling of inspiring stories of Catholic life in today’s world, particularly in central and northern Alberta.
Grandin Media takes its name from Vital-Justin Grandin, an Oblate who was tireless in his efforts to share the good news of the Gospel. At the time, the diocese covered large parts of present-day Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. Grandin walked about 25,000 miles in snowshoes over the course of his ministry.
If there is a previous bulletin that you would like to see, please email Mary Lou at the parish office in Hinton: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be emailed to you.
- Statement by the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops on the Implementation of the Cannabis Act
- CCCB Statement on the Legalization of Cannabis/Marijuana for Recreational Use
- Pot: Legal, But Still Immoral
- Eyes Open – Archbishop Smith on the Church Scandals
- Abuse in the Church – A Pastoral Response from the Catholic Bishops of Alberta